BlockDance B.V., the owner and operator of bc-game-brazil.com (hereinafter “bc-game-brazil.com” or “we”), is a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao, with Curaçao business registration number 158182, located at Emancipatie Boulevard Dominico F. “Don” Martina 31, Curaçao, under a CIL sublicense pursuant to Gaming Master License #5536/JAZ.
Personal Data Collected from You
When you apply for business credit, activate our service, register for a service on the bc-game-brazil.com website, connect to our services, contact us (including via social media), participate in an online survey or otherwise interact with bc-game-brazil.com, we may collect a variety of information, including:
- Account Information. Your bc-game-brazil.com ID and related account details, including email address, registered devices, account status and age.
- Device Information. Data that can identify your device, such as serial number, or about your device, such as browser type.
- Contact Information. Data such as name, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number or other contact information.
- Payment Information. Data about your billing address and payment method, such as bank details, credit cards, debit cards or other payment information.
- Fraud Prevention Information. Data used to help identify and prevent fraud, including a device trust score and KYC information.
- Usage Data. Data about your activity and use of our offerings, such as service launches, including browsing history; interaction with products; crash, performance and other diagnostic data; and other usage data.
- Government ID Data. In certain jurisdictions, we may request a government-issued ID in limited circumstances, including when activating our service to you, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as otherwise required by law.
- Other Information You Provide. Details such as the content of your communications with Apple, including interactions with customer support and contacts through social media channels.
In some cases, bc-game-brazil.com may collect “sensitive personal information” (including information about race and national origin, political opinions, religious and other beliefs of a similar nature, trade union membership and information about sex life or sexual orientation), or health information, and, where permitted by law, information relating to, alleged or proven criminal activity.
Use of Personal Data
We may combine and use the information we have about you (including information received inside and outside of our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and to understand who you are connected to and interested in. Things to provide, personalize and improve our Services. We may also use the information we have about you globally for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve and develop functionalities, content and related services.
- Analyze your content and other information.
- To meet your requirements and uses when authorized by you.
- To help connect advertisers and app/website operators to provide relevant ads on their apps and websites.
- Combine and serve targeted marketing ads (regardless of device or use of our services) and provide targeted marketing ads based on your device activity, estimated interests and targeting information.
- Contact you with account-related information or send you marketing messages according to your wishes.
- Associate your activities on our various services and your different devices and associate all the accounts you may use on various bc-game-brazil.com services. We may associate activities and accounts under a single user ID.
- Carry out or support marketing promotion activities.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Provide analytics and reporting on the use and trends of our services and advertising to external parties (including partners, application/website operators, advertisers, applications, third parties and the public), including displaying and reporting to partners Trends related to public preferences, ad performance and user experience information. These analyses and reports may include aggregated or pseudonymized information.
- Provide services, advertisements, search results and other content that match your targeting settings based on your targeting information.
- Combine the information we have about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies (such as your activity on other websites and applications).
- To detect and prevent fraud, abuse or illegal activity.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
1. Disclosure to Other Data Controllers
To achieve the above purposes, our company will share your personal details within the companies belonging to the same bc-game-brazil.com series.
We will also disclose your personal details to other third-party data controllers with your consent (where required by applicable law) or to provide any services you request (such as third-party integrations). The Services may also be used by third-party data controllers to collect and process your personal details. If you use an email address associated with a commercial domain to access bc-game-brazil.com services, our company may provide your personal details to that business.
2. Disclosure of Information for Fraud Prevention and Security Considerations
We will disclose personal details to companies that help us operate our business in order to detect, prevent or address fraud, deception, illegal activities, abuse of bc-game-brazil.com services and security or technical issues.
In addition, if the Company believes in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of information is reasonably necessary to detect, prevent or avoid such fraud, deceptive or illegal activities, abuse of services and software, or security or technical issues, or is reasonably necessary, pursuant to legal regulations and permission, to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees, users of bc-game-brazil.com, children or the public, our Company will disclose personal details to companies, organizations, government agencies or individuals other than us.
3. Disclosure to Data Processors
For the purposes identified above, we will also disclose your personal details to companies that process personal details on our behalf to help us carry out our business. Such companies include customer support service providers (including providers who record or store communications), analytics technology partners (including session re-enactment partners who record and analyze your interactions with our website to help us improve the user experience), payment processing services, fraud monitoring and the prevention, detection and protection against fraudulent or illegal activity or abuse of our services, email, social media and other marketing platforms and service providers, and hosting services. We enter into agreements with these companies as required by applicable law and require these companies to protect your personal details in accordance with these Privacy Principles.
4. Other Data Disclosed
We may also disclose your personal details in the following circumstances:
- When you consent to disclosure;
- If we believe in good faith that we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order or other applicable law or legal process or to respond to an emergency involving danger of death or serious bodily injury;
- If the Company merges with or is acquired by another company, sells the bc-game-brazil.com website, application or business unit, or if all or substantially all of the Company’s assets are acquired by another company, your information may be disclosed to prospective purchasers, the Company’s advisors and the advisors of any prospective purchaser, and will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
Personal Data Protection
bc-game-brazil.com uses administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. bc-game-brazil.com is constantly working to improve these safeguards to help keep your personal data secure.
External links from the bc-game-brazil.com website
bc-game-brazil.com may set and access cookies on your computer when you visit https://bc-game-brazil.com and any pages or sites under the bc-game-brazil.com brand. Cookies are used to provide our system with basic information to provide the services you are requesting. Cookies can be cleared at any time from your internet browser settings.
bc-game-brazil.com is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information online. If you have any questions or comments about our management of your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you can also report them to us via the email address above. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you can continue to report your concerns to us via the email address.
We will acknowledge your email within three (3) days and endeavor to resolve your issue within one (1) month of receipt or within an appropriate period that does not exceed legal requirements. If the issue in question is more complex or if we receive a large number of issues, we will inform you that it will take longer than 1 month to resolve the issue, and we will try to resolve it within 2 months of initial receipt. We may accept your query in accordance with the law. We may refuse requests that are unreasonable or outside legal requirements, including requests that are highly impractical, require a disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks such as collusion with fraud.